The Blush Christmas Master Bedroom

It seems as though I have been doing things a bit differently this year

in decorating my home for Christmas.

In past years, in my Master Bedroom, you may have seen very festive bedding

of traditional colors and the traditional patterns of Christmas.

This year, I decided that I will go with  my heart and what I am loving.

So here you go!

THE BLUSH CHRISTMAS MASTER BEDROOM

Christmas MasterBedroom-Housepitality Designs-8

Today, I am partnering with with wonderful folks of Tree Classics

to present the ever so cute Clifton Pine Tree.

I am truly “Pining” over their Clifton Pines.

Clifton Pine_Banner

When this tree arrived, I knew exactly where I was going to place it

and also the colors of the ornaments I would use of blush, gold, white, and some bronze.

Christmas MasterBedroom-Housepitality Designs

The color scheme all began with the color of this blush colored quilt,

a part of the new collection of Monique Lhuiullier by Pottery Barn.

Not to mention that my sofa in the sitting area has a pink/blush tone to it.

The quilt looks  much lighter than it really is in the above photo.

Christmas MasterBedroom-Housepitality Designs-2

The shape and size of the Clifton Pine is perfect for the corner of this room.

It is 6 foot tall and to give it a bit more height, I placed it on a platform.

Clifton Pine Tree-Housepitality Designs-2

I had the perfect blush/pink skirt for the tree. A blush/pink ruffled throw.

Tree Skirt-Housepitality Designs-2

This throw used to be in my Sweetie’s room but the colors

in her  room have changed and

the throw happily traveled to the sofa in the Master Bedroom….perfect.

Now it is a beautiful cascade of ruffles that adorn the base of the tree.

Tree Skirt-Housepitality Designs

I was so happy to have found the ornaments in the colors I had wanted

to decorate the tree. I actually have a large box of feathered owls that I

considered adding to the tree, but when I placed all the ornaments on the tree,

I thought . . . enough.

Clifton Pine Tree-Housepitality Designs-3

Well, except for a few birds here and there.

Clifton Pine Tree-Housepitality Designs

I cannot tell you how much I love this tree in the bedroom.

Love looking at it in the glow of the night.

Christmas MasterBedroom-Housepitality Designs-4

And in the light of the day.

Christmas MasterBedroom-Housepitality Designs-10

Christmas MasterBedroom-Housepitality Designs-5

Christmas MasterBedroom-Housepitality Designs-3

I was happy to have also found these pillows

that coordinate so well with the quilt and sofa.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs

Christmas MasterBedroom-Housepitality Designs-11

It is wonderful that I will be able to carry the bedding into the winter months

with maybe a tweak here and there.

Christmas MasterBedroom-Housepitality Designs-7

Across the room on my dresser are blue and white jars.

I added my antique blue and white transferware commode that I have had for more years

than I want to admit. I placed my feather tree in it this year.

Blue and White-Housepitality Designs

I love this room, but soon after the first of the year,

there will be some changes. I am just waiting to gather some additional

pieces to complete the transformation.

Christmas MasterBedroom-Housepitality Designs-6

When I finally finished dressing the room for Christmas, my hubby gave it the thumbs up!

He does love that ever so cute tree too!

And if you want to see another Clifton Pine tree that is beautifully

decorated in a Master Bedroom too . . .

then hop on over to my dear friend Kim of Savvy Southern Style’s Master Bedroom

and see how she decorated this cutie of a tree!! A sneak peek and link is below!

Clifton Pine Tree-Savvy Southern Style

SAVVY SOUTHERN STYLE

I WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY WEEKEND!!!

Would you believe that we are getting some snow?!!

Note: Tree Classics sent me the wonderful Clifton Pine Tree for review.

All of my rave reviews are happily and very joyfully my own!!

Comments

1. I love it with the blush ornaments matching your pretty bedding. You get much more light in your room. The blush flowing throw is perfect as a pretty tree skirt. We should be getting snow today, too. I’m so excited to see it fall…..fingers crossed.
    Kim’s recent post…Christmas Eve TableMy Profile

2. Oh so pretty! What a beautiful take on the traditional Christmas colours. Love that blush loveseat!!!
    Anne’s recent post…Bathroom DreamsMy Profile

3. Rebecca M says:

So pretty Shirley! I love your home ! I’m amazed your home hasn’t sold! Merry Christmas to you and a healthy, prosperous New Year!

4. Gorgeous! I love the blush colors on your tree.
    Sheila’s recent post…Christmas Eve Cocoa & CookiesMy Profile

5. That tree is stunning and I am loving the soft color you used. So calming and gorgeous.
    Christine’s recent post…Christmas Decor In the EntrywayMy Profile

6. Omg, Shirley, I absolutely love the beautiful softness!! Huge blush fan here an it looks great in your bedroom!! Love the ruffled throw (I have that one too… ;-)) and every other detail here.
    Lory at Designthusiasm’s recent post…Adding Cheer to the Family Room with a Slim Christmas TreeMy Profile

7. Beautiful! The blush ornaments look great with bedding. I’m looking forward to the change in your bedroom….could it be that bed?!! Merry CHRISTmas! I’m off to NYC to see the festive lights and store windows decorated….and shopping!

8. Amy Kaminski says:

That. Is. Stunning!!! I love all of it. Don’t get me wrong, I love traditional Christmas décor too but this is just beyond gorgeous! What a place to have coffee in the morning! Thank you Shirley!

9. Very pretty Shirley! I love the blush and the tree! Just beautiful!

10. So pretty. The tree and bedding are just perfect. Such a refreshing take on traditional Christmas colors.

11. I was just at Kim’s and saw her beautiful tree. Yours is stunning as well! Simply gorgeous.
    Penny at Enjoying The Simple Things’s recent post…Flocked Trees?My Profile

12. Shirley, it’s all so beautiful and soothing, you have created a spectacular retreat and haven for the holidays. The colors are so beautiful, and the tree glows with Christmas joy. Another example of your many talents, you create beauty wherever you go. Gorgeous!n

13. WOW, yes, I am WOWED by this beautiful room and tree!!! It is so soothing. What a wonderful retreat. I love the blush ornaments, I don’t think I have ever seen that color in ornaments! We are off to the appointment with Joe’s Dr. now. Wish us LUCK! I am praying my head off.
    Pinky’s recent post…Christmas in the KitchenMy Profile

14. Just beautiful, Shirley. I do love the blush and I think it is especially nice in a bedroom. You are a talented lady and a very busy one. Your home is gorgeous. Enjoy the season.
    Sandra Lambiotte’s recent post…“Peace on Earth”My Profile

15. Hi Shirley, your tree is absolutely stunning. Your bedroom looks so calm and cozy. Have a very merry day!
    xoxo Jo

16. I love the blush tones in your bedroom accented by the blue and white pieces. It is stunning! Your tree is decorated perfectly, and I know the you must really be enjoying it in your space.
    Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors’s recent post…An Angelic Christmas TableMy Profile

17. PERFECTLY beautiful. I’ve been longing for a flocked tree and yours is perfection. Your master bedroom looks stunning decked out in shades of peach! What a gorgeous room for Christmas sweet dreams!
    Yvonne @ StoneGable’s recent post…DECORATE YOUR BEDROOMS FOR CHRISTMASMy Profile

18. So, do you have a tree in every room now with each one being better than the last? I again have no tree, but I put my name on 3 that will be sold after the holidays at West Elm. Currently, they are in their display window and I fell in love.
    Linda’s recent post…Festive Holiday TablesMy Profile

19. Norma Rolader says:

Just so beautiful your room is decorated beautifully

20. Bobbi Duncan says:

Perfectly put together, Shirley! I have the same blush colors on our guest bedroom tree but did add some of our annual Swarovski ornaments to the mix this year–so romantic. I see Lory, Kim, and Courtney have the same colors this year–their rooms are gorgeous as well. Lots of very talented bloggers in blog world, for sure, and I’ve garnered so many creative ideas from you all. Think we are also in for some snow this weekend–love it! Hugs!

21. Shirley, what a gorgeous tree with all of its blush, silver, and bronze tones! I love the soft and romantic ambiance that you have created! Your blue and white is always stunning, love the little feather tree!
    Pam Richardson’s recent post…Here We Come A-Caroling & GiveawayMy Profile

22. amy chalmers says:

I am simply in love with how you decorated your room with that gorgeous quilt and the tree is stunning. Magical. A delight! I think the ruffled skirt was the perfect touch.

23. So PRETTY !

24. Oh Shirley! I am loving your beautiful tree in your bedroom along with the color scheme! All the blush and peach tones blend well with your beloved blue decorative items. And the skirt is the bomb! (Does anyone still say that?) Stunningly beautiful!

25. Shirley, This is absolutely beautiful! I love the blush tree and the entire room.

26. What a beautiful sanctuary! My bedroom is blush and ivory too! I’m pining over your decorations and your blush sofa too! Merry Christmas!

27. Your bedroom is beautiful in blush and love the Christmas tree ! Happy Monday, my friend!
    Design Chic’s recent post…Add Instant Curb Appeal to Your HomeMy Profile

28. Janine Wolfe says:

where did you get the white feather tree. I also collect blue and white porcelain and have similar colors,. Thanks for your help and I love your house and your blog. Keep up the good work and happy holidays

29. mmm…mmmm.mmm…simply gorgeous….next year I have to definitely do a bedroom tree! Merry Christmas to you!
    JP

30. Just gorgeous Shirley! I love the blush ornaments on your flocked tree in your bedroom. December has been a whirlwind and I’m trying to get caught up with you. Merry Christmas!

31. Marie vitale says:

Love, love, love this room!! I’m new to your blog….what is the paint color in your master bedroom? It’s so pretty and calming.