Master Bedroom Reveal

Hello Dear Readers!

The last box for the Master Bedroom was unpacked so the Master Bedroom at the Berry Patch

House was ready for me to photograph and present to you today.

So here we go . . . the Master Bedroom Reveal.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs-14

Before you enter the room you enter through a little alcove

where I have a mirror over a demi-lune table with a trio of blue and white

porcelain pieces.

This room is quite smaller than our previous master bedroom;

however, I was still able to squeeze most of the bedroom furniture in it.

Master Bedroom - Housepitality Designs

There is no area for a designated sitting area so I brought in these chairs

and they seem to fit quite nicely in front of the window.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs-11

The birdcage in the corner was previously on top of a chest

that held linens in the great room of our previous home.

The pretty French linen Napolean Bee pillows on the chairs

are some of my favorite pillows that were purchased from FrenchGardenHouse

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs-12

I had purchased the Pottery Barn Tencil quilt and the Natural Belgian Linen duvet

for our “new bed” that was set up in my Sweetie’s room prior to our move.

It is now in a storage area of the house.  I am anxious to set it up in the new house.

I basically took that bedding and placed it on our bed in the master for now.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs-3

The pillows and shams are from Pottery Barn

with the exception of the accent pillow and that is from Arhaus.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs

The blue throw is also from Pottery Barn.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs-2

This is my night stand with my Juliska pitcher filled with a seeded eucalyptus

sitting on top of a stack of books…the sweet glass box is from HomeGoods.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs-4

There is always a book on my hubby’s night stand.

This one was gifted to him from our son.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs-2

There was no other place to place the armoire that houses the TV,

than to the side of the bed. It is a tight fit, but fine as it is temporary.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs-7

We hung a different mirror over the dresser.

This mirror used to hang in the stairwell in our previous house.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs-8

The mirror was purchased from the Bombay outlet many years ago.

Blue and white pretties were placed on the dresser.

I used to have lamps on the dresser; however, they landed in another room,

that I will reveal soon.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs-6

This is a short wall … there is a door on the other side of the dresser

that leads into the sunroom. I believe the sunroom was done after the owners moved in.

It was previously a screened porch and they enclosed the area with windows.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs-9

To create more space in the Master Bedroom, I would definitely remove that door.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs

Master Bedroom -Housepitality Designs

So there it is …. the Master Bedroom at the Berry Patch House.

Master Bedroom-Housepitality Designs-13

Did I mention that every room on the main floor which includes 4 bedrooms

all have wood floors. We plan on hardwoods in the master bedroom at the new house,

however, not sure about the rest of the bedrooms…most likely they will have carpet.

Lots of decisions to make and we have changed our plans many times.

We got carried away and added more square footage than we thought…so it was

back to the drawing board…but I think we pretty much have a plan now.

Fall is certainly in the air here…the temps are falling and it seems like the leaves

are turning overnight. This is the view from the kitchen window!

Fall Window View-Housepitality Designs

The leaves were green when we went out of town last weekend for a tournament.

When we returned home 2 days later, some of the leaves on the trees

were morphing into the brilliant colors of Fall!

Thanks so much for your visit and I wish you all a most beautiful Fall day!!!

BTW …. The Boys of Summer won the Winter Nationals in Myrtle Beach! Yay team!

Comments

1. Karenann S. says:

Your bedroom is absolutely stunning! I love your classic style, everything is so elegant and gorgeous!!

2. You have created a most welcoming master retreat until your forever home is ready. I can’t wait to see your new bed. Congrats to the Boys of Summer!!

3. Your bedroom is so beautiful and classic. I love all the blue and white!
    Shelley

4. Alycia Nichols says:

Without question this is THE nicest rental I’ve EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s nice to be able to live comfortably and stylishly as you await completion of your new home. You don’t feel quite so displaced that way, I imagine. I adore the hardwood floors in the master bedroom!!! I’ve campaigned for that only to get a “Hrmph!” from the other half. Hardwood floors are just so beautiful and easy Care compared to carpet!!!!!!! If I had my druthers, nearly every floor in our home would be hardwood surface!!!! You did a magnificent job of decorating your sleeping space, and I wish you sweet dreams for the duration!

5. Beautiful in every way, Shirley! I’m so glad you have a beautiful home to stay in while you build.

6. WOW!You have created a beautiful home and it is a rental! The master bedroom is perfect and all of my colors.
    An aside…I am in Durham and LOVE Always Home, too!

7. Beautiful!

8. Shirley, you have created such a beautiful rental house into a temporary home. I have always loved your traditional four poster. We have ours that we purchased when we married. It now occupies a guest room and iI still love it. The master is perfect. I can’t wait to see your new bed in your forever home!

9. Again, you have created magic! Everything you touch comes out perfect! What a beautiful and cozy room💟

10. So beautiful and elegant Shirley. You are doing a wonderful job making your rental a special home. Love all your colors and accent pieces…a very beautiful place to relax. I have these alcoves as you enter all of my bedrooms. It adds an element of privacy and gives us more places to decorate. There are so many decisions to make. It is quite the process. I know you are going to have a wonderful plan. Can’t wait to see your new plans.

11. Your room is so elegant with all your beloved blues, Shirley! I love picturing you there. It’s not easy to create magic in a rental, but you have managed to do so! You have made me rethink putting hardwood in the master bedroom because it looks glorious in yours. You have such a talent for creating a beautiful home.

12. You have made Berry Patch into a wonderful temporary home.

Unfortunately for us,it trained so much this summer it seems the leaves are just falling. Sad because where we live in NJ is normally a stunner for fall

Enjoy your day

13. Shirley, the master bedroom is gorgeous! Your have decorated it beautifully, and I adore all of the pretty blue tones. When you mentioned the Bombay Company, it made me remember how much I loved to shop in that store. I sure do miss it! I hope you enjoy your day, sweet friend!!!

14. Suzanne Carrier says:

Very pretty. Nicely done.

15. Judy hubbard says:

I think your new Master Bedroom is just beautiful! What a wonderful job you have done. Of course, I loved your other house too!

16. Hi Shirley! Just got home and had to come see your master! It is just beautiful! You sure have done an amzing job on the berry patch house, every room is fabulous. I love your classic and elegant style. Of course you know I love all the blue and white! CONGRATS to the “boys” on their win!!!! I bet there was a great celebration! Have a beautiful week. XO, Pinky

17. Just beautiful Shirley! I knew you put your personal stamp and signature style on your rental. I love all the blue and white accents and I have Juliska pitcher envy every time I see it 🙂 Congrats to the Boys of Summer. Fall has been slow to arrive but it’s been a beautiful week here. ♥

18. I adore classic, traditional! Just beautiful.

19. Your temporary house is becoming a beautiful home. Congratulations to the boys on their win. WOW

20. Who knew a rental could look so beautiful?!! You have great taste and I can’t wait to see your forever home!
    Shelia

21. your not gonna wanna leave the Berry Path. The bedroom looks so pretty. congrats to the guys on the win. where next?

22. Your bedroom furniture looks great in this room. It will be hard to pack yourself up again to move but then again not since it will be into your new home!

23. It’s so hard to make a temporary space feel like home but you have done it! Shirley your bedroom is warm, welcoming and absolutely beautiful! Great job!!!

24. Lovely in every way, Shirley. Your bed is beautiful!

25. JoAnn Mooney says:

You have created a beautiful master bedroom in your temporary home! Congrats to your hubby and his team!

26. Penny at Enjoying The Simple Things says:

What a lovely master you have created! Congrats to the Boys of Summer!

27. Amy Chalmers says:

This house is very nice and you have made it so elegant and tasteful with your furnishings. I know you have to wait for your forever home, but it is so nice over at the Berry Patch House!!

28. I know you will be happy when your new home is completed. You have done a good job in the rental! FWIW, I would never go back to carpet. I love hardwood. It’s in every room in our home other than bathrooms and kitchen.