Christmas 2020 Home Tour

Merry Christmas Dear Friends!!

Well, you know that old saying,

“Better Late Than Never”

Time has surely flown by this

Christmas Season for me.

I quickly took some photos of the

house, so that I can share my Christmas Home

with you. Our first Christmas in the

Hickory Cottage!

So sit back and enjoy more photos

and less talk!

THE LAUNDRY ROOM

THE GUEST ROOM

THE MASTER BEDROOM

THE GREAT ROOM SITTING AREA

I hope you enjoyed my

“Better Late Than Never” Christmas Tour

of Hickory’s Cottage’s very first Christmas.

My family and I wish you all a most

JOYOUS CHRISTMAS

that is filled with the many blessings

of the season.

Even though it will be a “different”

kind of Christmas that I and most of you

are accustomed to, we are counting our blessings!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Comments

1. Penny Carlson says

How beautiful it all is! Have a wonderful Christas.

2. THANK YOU for this beautiful tour of your gorgeous new home! I can’t pick a favorite room as they are ALL done so beautifully! The large poinsettia in the sunroom is GORGEOUS! Do you know what it is called? I saw many pieces that I remember from years past. The kitchen tree is one of my favorites too. I hope you will get to see your son and family? WE won’t be seeing anyone and my heart is heavy but “this too shall pass”, as they say. Have a wonderful, happy, blessed Christmas and New Year, Shirley.
    Pinky’s recent post…Christmas Mantle and Hearth, 2019My Profile

3. Nancy Brantley says

Enjoyed seeing all the pretty pictures. MERRY CHRISTMAS

4. Debra Oliver says

Every inch is beautiful Shirley, love the baskets above your gorgeous kitchen cabinets! Have a Happy and Blessed Christmas and New Years!

5. Shirley, what a beautiful home you have! So festive and bright. I can’t wait to get into our new home in April so I can decorate. But have to ask, where to y’all watch television. That has been my biggest decorating challenge. Anyway, your trees are just beautiful. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

6. Linda Ramsey says

Your home is beautiful! Thanks for the tour, well worth the wait. Wishing your family a most Merry Christmas & a New year full of wonderful dreams. Be safe & enjoy this blessed time. Til next year!!!

7. Dear Shirley,

I follow your blog but don’t comment very often. Your new home is lovely. It is grand, but yet cozy, which I think is the best! Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas.

8. Dear Shirley, merry Christmas and a happy New Years. Thank you for the beautiful tour of your home.

9. MARY-ANN (FROM CANADA!) says

Shirley, thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures of your gorgeous new home! So happy that you can enjoy Christmas this year! What a blessing this is! Hope you and your hubby have a nice Christmas Day! Bless you both with lots of happiness!

10. Swoon Shirley! Your new home is beyond gorgeous and every room is full of Christmas cheer! I loved seeing it in its entirety with all your Christmas trees and touches. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas. ♥

11. I don’t know where to begin! It’s all so unbelievably beautiful! I love the “Haint” blue in your front porch ceiling. The Master Bedroom is mind-blowing perfect (love the chandelier), I like how you kept the colors muted, but bright. The clay Nativity Set in the sitting area is awesome! I’ve never seen another one like it. Beautiful! Would you mind sharing the name of the color that you used in your bedroom walls and trim? I love it! Then, there’s the Guest Room. Love the “just right” Christmas tree! This room is so welcoming, and it says Christmas without overwhelming. I would love to stay in this room! Also love the pillows all over the house. Actually, I’d love to take you pillow shopping with me! Well, I think I’ve used enough exclamation posts for a single post. I am so wowed. Your hard work has paid off!

12. Shirley, your home is just magnificent. Merry Christmas!

13. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! Thank you for sharing! 🎄🎄🎄

14. Exquisite! I love seeing your familiar things used in different ways with the new things and layouts. I’ll bet you had a ball decorating this year! May God bless you in this new home and chapter this Christmas and from now on.

15. Your home is so beautiful. I wish you the Merriest of Christmas.

16. Shirley Thank You for sharing your beautiful home all decked for the holidays. I especially enjoyed your Christmas trees.

17. You have an exquisite home, Shirley, and all your extraordinary efforts have certainly paid off to create a warm, welcoming and wonderful space. Bravo to you and thank you for sharing!
    Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

18. Shirley, your home is fabulous as are the gorgeous trees and vignettes. I know you have had so much fun decorating for the most wonderful time of the year. I hope your Christmas was wonderful and time was spent with your Sweetie! Blessings for the coming year!

19. Bobbi Duncan says

Happy first Christmas in your gorgeous new home, Shirley! I know you had a ball creating all the lovely vignettes–it shows. May you and yours be blessed with a healthy, joyful 2021. Hugs!

20. Merry Christmas Shirley!!

21. Shirley, your home is beautiful! I always look forward to your Christmas home tour. I hope you and your family had a blessed Christmas and that 2021 brings us a better year.